Ever asked a Tesla owner what it feels like to own one? Being insanely happy and satisfied with their car is what a true Tesla aficionado would say.
To own a brand like Tesla gives some people a sense of thrill and for others is an eco-friendly option coupled with a sense of luxury and accomplishment. Canadians are no different! Tesla as a brand has managed to generate high levels of awareness and consideration amongst Canadian car enthusiasts. And, it is interesting to see how the excitement unravels for electric cars like these in the market with time.
Which brings us to good news for all Tesla fans. Buying electric cars is now going to be cheaper, thanks to the Canadian Government for the decision to boost electric vehicles on the road by covering them under incentive programs. This program includes a range of electric vehicles and not to forget – the Tesla Model 3. If you are eyeing the Model 3 for long and researching the new car deals in Canada, now is the time to invest in one.
Why are electric vehicles incentivized in Canada?
The plan to incentivize is a result of the governments’ aim to encourage Canadians to support practical, affordable, and eco-friendly solutions to face the issues associated with climate change effectively. It is an important milestone for the Government to initiate a solution in this direction that will help to reduce the amount of greenhouse gas emissions due to transportation
With this program, consumers will be entitled to a number of buying/leasing incentives depending on the eligible car make. And amongst the list of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids, Tesla Model 3 is one of them.
What does it mean for current and potential Tesla owners?
According to the electric vehicle category, individuals purchasing an EV with a base MSRP under $45,000 will be entitled to receive a $5,000 rebate. Towards this, the following Model 3 configurations qualify for this federal incentive:
- 2019 Model 3 Standard Range with the qualifying MSRP before centre fees and EV savings: $44,999
- 2019 Model Standard Range Plus with the qualifying MSRP before centre fees and EV savings: $53,700
These incentives come in addition to the current $8,000 and $5,000 incentives offered in Quebec and British Columbia, respectively.
So, if you are planning to buy an electric car this summer, now is the best time to catch hold of the Tesla Model 3. Not only does it comes with the government-backed benefits now but this in-demand vehicle comes with all the features every Tesla lover would desire with the addition of a lower price tag.
How will a Tesla customer receive this incentive?
Such purchase incentives will be exclusively applied at point-of-sale – dealerships or online for one purchased or leased after May 1, 2019. For this, the dealership will be responsible for ensuring that the documentation is in place for you in order to obtain the benefit.
What makes Tesla so attractive to buyers?
- The first and foremost reason why Tesla is the car everyone longs for is due to the embodiment of modern design and aesthetics backed with high technology features that can be updated via a simple software update just like a smartphone.
- Tesla models have shifted focus to affordability and this will continue over the years to come.
- They are one of the simplest cars to operate with almost no noise
- They can reach high speeds in a matter of a few seconds, making them a head-on competitor for most luxury sports cars in the market.
Buying an electronic vehicle, such as a Tesla can be a very tough decision to make. The initial price may sway people, however, it’s an investment you will get your money’s worth from. Finding the right dealer, the best price, and the add-on incentives is essential to the buying process.
Car Dealer Invoice Reports: Finding You The Best Tesla Deals
Buying a Tesla is itself an experience worth participating in. To add on to this, a dealer invoice report breaks down the essentials you need to know before opting in for this experience and ensures that it is a memorable one by:
- Choosing the best deal for you through a granular price comparison between different makes and similar electric vehicles
- Breaking down the financials and leasing options that will best suit your requirements
- Providing information related to the advertised as well as non-advertised incentives that you might be eligible for
- Recommending you a partner Tesla store provider in order to deliver the promise of high quality and maintenance services
Get the best buying advice, pricing guidance and know more about the special incentives for your next Tesla Model 3 with a CarCostCanada report.