Thinking of buying a new Tesla Canada model? Well, most car buyers undoubtedly look for the best deals before buying a vehicle. When it comes to taking ownership of an expensive car, it’s always important to get price guidance and buying advice from a car pricing expert. It helps you to discover factory rebates and hidden incentives.
Tesla is known for it’s high-quality and affordable vehicles and selecting a suitable model that matches your forte is a tough task. You can get the best Tesla dealer invoice price in Canada from CarCostCanada. Never overpay for your Tesla when you can get the best price in the market.
Here’s what you need to know while selecting a Tesla Canada Model:
Tesla models are hot picks right now and one of the best takeaways is that they don’t require gas. Above all, there are several reasons to invest in a stylish and convenient Tesla vehicle.
Let’s explore the three most popular Tesla models!
Now, the standard model 3 is available in Canada with a range of 220 miles and a peak speed of 130 mph to 0-60 mph acceleration of 5.6 seconds.
- The base model rage is $47,600 CAD/ $35,000 USD
- Premium interior features
- It has space for 5 adults
- There are two trunks both at the front and back
- Drives about 345 kilometres per charge
Tesla’s all-electric model S is one of the best selling cars and the 100-kWh battery provides it with excellent acceleration.
- The standard range starts with $102,890 CAD
- Top speed 250km/h
- One motor in the front and one in the rear digitally monitors the rear wheels
- Up to 5 people can fit inside this model
- An expensive 17” touchscreen in the fronts provides an amazing visual experience
The 2020 Tesla model X is considered to be one of the fastest cars from the brand with a driving range over 300 miles.
- The base cost $110,890 CAD
- Maximum speed range recorded is 475 kilometres
- There’s room for up to 7 people
- One of the remarkable features is its gull-wing doors
- Dual electric motors
You must be thinking which model is suitable for you and how to get the best price options? Well, when it comes to buying your new Tesla, it’s always better to be prepared with some negotiation tactics before facing the car dealer.
Don’t do it alone, consult a car pricing expert!
Buying your car alone is not the solution. Your first goal should be arranging a dealer invoice price report from a trusted car pricing expert and then choose a suitable model. Having a dealer invoice report helps you to get the best deal.
Your free membership with CarCostCanada includes price reports, factory rebates & hidden incentives, price guidance, dealer referrals and trade-in-valuations. Get the best pricing formula to cut down extra dealer cost and applicable incentives. Sign up for your free pricing report today!